Use Google Map as GPS Offline

Click Here to Donate Now –
Use Google Map as GPS Offline, truly highly recommend, Very useful imformation for travelers & Drivers, Google offline GPS, Smart Phone Offline GPS, Smart Phone offline Map, real time cell phone offline GPS,

*** ~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ~ ***

At least one new video is posted each and every day! Join Daniel as he travels the WORLD exploring, helping violinists, violin makers and teachers, making and sharing videos that entertain and educate!
Go places you’ve never gone before but have always wanted. Find out what it’s like to live like a local in different corners of the earth.

What’s next? SUBSCRIBE to find out!

Like, Comment and Share on:
AV Daniel Violin ~ Facebook Fan Page! ~

Tag: google map offline android, Use Google Map as GPS Offline, Google offline GPS, Smart Phone Offline GPS, Smart Phone offline Map, real time cell phone offline GPS, cell phone offline GPS, Real time Offline GPS, free offline GPS, free google offline GPS, truely higly recommend

Xem thêm: https://côngnghệtv.vn/category/internet

Nguồn: https://côngnghệtv.vn

46 Comments

1. Please read my new published book: Father, Son & Violin. can read the first a few chapters free. Please do it.

2. My question is, is it possible to find out my current location without internet if in the offline region? I have used the offline stuff but the only problem I've faced is finding out current location when offline. Is it possible or is it just a problem of my phone?

3. I have a Huawei Mate 9 and I am pretty sure every phone that has a magnet compass in your phone than you can pretty much have Google maps on your phone and be able to download maps

4. Please Daniel disregard any bad comments. Sometimes we look for solution on You Tube but never matches when we really try. Your explanation was simple, useful and you demonstrated how actually works .. for me it was simple and amazing .. well done!!! and… Thank You so Much!

5. Good to see this actually works as advertised. I deliver to a lot of rural areas, and being out on the range sometimes means OUT OF range. I got lost in Ohio awhile back because this trailer park had no Data service whatsoever, and I had NO offline map of the area. I downloaded an offline map of the delivery area once I read about the feature, and this video confirms that it will work the same way I hoped it would. I have 2 extra phones, and being able to use one as a dedicated GPS device is AWESOME.

6. Excellent video…I didn't know I could use it offline. I live in Nevada, USA and it's really easy to get lost – some of the roads don't have signs. And, reception is not all that good. Thanks Daniel. One more thing: ignore the hateful comments. It was an informative tutorial. Thank you.

7. Thank you so much. For years I have written out directions to get to anywhere new (pass 2 streets on the left …. go through roundabout … pass gas station … etc. etc.!!). I have bought myself a new phone at last ((my old one was so slow) and now I will follow your instructions on how to use my phone as a GPS. Your explanation was clear and I can't wait to get started. Thank you again.

8. I never used Google map or computer on any ny vehicles stupid drivers dumb ads go ahead kill me your plan dince 2015 in Yellow stone over court trials in the Yellow stone county blue software screen montana what f says Europe Canada